Last updated: 4/21/22
- The Community Counseling Centers and some performance events require proof of vaccination from visitors. Children 11 and younger are exempt.
- All visitors must follow all university and public health protocols, which currently
include the following:
- Notify Cal Lutheran if you test positive for COVID-19 and may have been on-site while contagious by emailing COVID19reporting@CalLutheran.edu. You must cooperate with Cal Lutheran employees or public health workers who contact you to track virus exposure.
- Coming on-site after positive tests or exposures:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have no symptoms, you cannot come on-site until 10 days have passed since the positive test. If you have symptoms, you cannot come on-site until 10 days have passed from the date symptoms started and you have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- If you have a COVID exposure within the past 10 days, you must test negative before coming on-site and you must wear a mask when on-site.
- Visitors may not enter classrooms or residence hall suites without prior approval.
Note: Changes may occur due to state and/or county guidance. Please check this website for updates.