As a working professional, you need flexibility to meet your higher education goals. Our educational leadership program features accelerated formats: four 11-week terms with the potential to graduate in a rapid 12 months.
The program draws on the strength of Cal Lutheran’s mission to develop leaders for a global society in the roles of assistant principal, principal, director, assistant superintendent, and superintendent, as well as teacher leadership positions.
- Designed for working professionals, course work is completed in 9 months with 60% in class and 40% online instruction.
- Weekend format (Friday evening, Saturday during the day). Four weekends per 11-week term.
- Program offered at our main campus in Thousand Oaks and our satellite campuses in Oxnard, Woodland Hills and Santa Maria.
- Quality hands-on education featuring practical experience, small class sizes, and a supportive environment.
- Expert faculty of full-time professors and highly regarded practicing educational leaders.
What’s more, owing to the collaborative nature of faculty, staff and learning environments, you will develop lasting relationships that confer benefits for a lifetime.
Best of all, you’ll find that tuition is surprisingly affordable compared to other institutions.