How to Apply
Most students begin during the Fall Term, though applications are considered year-round.
|Fall Term (Aug-Nov)||July 15|
Admission decisions for regular graduate standing are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
- A completed application and non-refundable application fee
- Demonstrated quantitative ability
- Calculus: One year required with grade of B or better
- Statistics: One course required with grade B or better; One year recommended
- Econometrics: One course with a B or better is highly recommended
- Computer Programming: Some familiarity and a willingness to learn is required
- Official Transcript(s) from a regionally accredited college or university verifying
the applicant’s bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in upper division undergraduate work is expected. Official transcripts must be ordered
and sent directly to Cal Lutheran via certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran University
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: email@example.com
- Two Academic or Professional Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Graduate Program Advisement with an Admission Counselor
- Work experience preferred but not required
Foundation courses may be needed for those who do not meet prerequisite requirements into the program. Such foundation courses do not count towards the degree
Program entry point is typically late August (Fall Term). In some cases other entry points are possible.
Prospective international students: please see international application procedures.