Connect With Campus, Build Your Skill Sets
A student's work experience at Cal Lutheran can be fun and rewarding. It can also give students an opportunity to explore career choices as well as gain critical skills to improve marketability for professional employment. Career Services takes great care in helping our students find a job on campus. Start building your skills now!
Note: Your clupostings credentials are separate from your MyCLU credentials. Need a Login?
Please contact the Student Employment Office with any login questions or concerns.
Additional On-Campus Opportunities
Are you serving as a Note Taker this semester? Please follow this link to begin the stipend request process.
Other Job Listings
Cal Lutheran partners with Sodexo and Follett and these employers often offer part-time employment to current students. Follow the links below for more information:
- To find on-campus listings at Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Ullman Commons, Ullman To-Go, and Catering opportunities CLICK HERE
- To find on-campus listings in the CLU Bookstore CLICK HERE
Key Statistics of Student Employment
- On average, over 95% of first-year students who participate in student employment at CLU are retained into their second year.
- On average, over 81% of students who participate in student employment at CLU graduate within four years.
- On average, students who participate in student employment have over a 34% higher graduation rate than students that do not participate in student employment.
Student Payroll Questions?
Please contact the Payroll office at (805) 493-3961 or visit the payroll webpage.
International & Foreign Born Students:
Students studying at Cal Lutheran from other countries are eligible to work on campus with a maximum of 20 hours per week. All International Students must remain in F-1 Visa Status throughout their campus employment and applied for a social security card prior to their first day of employment. Payroll will not be able to offer payment to students until the social security card is received in the mail. For more information, please visit the International Student Services Website.
Looking for more information? This INSTRUCTION SHEET will walk you through the social security application process.
Get Approved To Work Before Your First Day!
Please watch this short video to find out how to get approved to begin working on-campus: