High Quality, Low Cost Health Care
We encourage active participation in your own health care.
Health Services strives to provide high quality, low cost health care services to university students. We treat a variety of medical conditions confidentially, compassionately, and without judgment. An emphasis on health education empowers students to be active participants in health care decisions and treatment.
Please bring your student ID card and form of payment when you need to be seen at
- For information about the university's COVID-19 policies, including vaccination and reporting requirements, please visit the KNOW PAGE.
- For all questions regarding Cal Lutheran's COVID-19 policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report a case of COVID-19 or an exposure to it, please complete the form located on the KNOW page.
If you are having symptoms of COVID-19, please call Health Services to make an appointment for an evaluation and testing.
Other options for local COVID-19 testing:
- Private businesses like Covid Clinic and Curative.
- A local pharmacy. Call or visit the website of your local pharmacy to find out if they offer COVID-19 testing. View locations at: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-tested/
- At-home collection kits and tests are available over the counter in a pharmacy or retail store. Visit the CDC self-testing website to learn more.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please call our office at (805) 493-3225. We offer in person
and tele-health visits. Same day appointments are usually available for urgent needs.
Required Health Forms available online
To learn more about required immunizations and health forms for new, incoming students, see our health forms webpage. Or start your Health Forms and immunization requirements now by logging into your student health portal: